Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where there is a will there is a way..

Lately, i feel lazy to update this blog.. Once, when my fingers start to dance on the keyboard, automatically the mood is gone… lots of things in my head right now. Its not much actually but I’m the one who made it difficult.. The presentation which should be on this Thursday were postpone to next Monday.. huhhh.. its not sound like that i feel relieved… the truth is my heart will palpitate more longer…feel like the time move slowly…. Furthermore, the thesis is still in progress…till now the discussion just reached about 30 pages… why I’m soo slow.. even I have some references, but the ideas hard to come out.. The corrosion test on Friday but I’ have not study for it…. How many “but” in my life…ooh no…I must change.. after this a lot of challenge is waiting for me..don’t just know to give the reason but try to solve it.. don’t let the feels overwhelmed me…I should motivate myself.. I know, I must work hard .nobody can help except my own self…nobody can change it except myself too..I must think like the others think… how they work…how they can become successful…remember that where there is a will there is a way…InsyaAllah…

3 comments:

muzamirmahat said...

hehehe..bila jari alin mula menari..hihi

Anonymous said...

alin, how's ur presentation today. hope semuanya baik n lancar. selamat menempuh hari2 yg mencabar, yet, akan mengajar kita agar lebih matang n besedia utk menempuh hari yg mendatang. all da best my fren~

Anonymous said...

eee poyo ajer kakak aku sorang nie.... periksa lek-lok o.k,..... bye miss u .. tak sabar tunggu kakak kesayangan balik hehehhe