Saturday, April 18, 2009

saje2...

I just got back from mock presentation with Dr Ali..started at 10.30 and finished at 1.00pm..jijah n muz were also there..after that, went to jusco...i bought koko krunch... konon2 nk diet la tp xde maknenye..hehe.. xpela nnt dah cuti start la ber'exercise' blk..want to be hot stuff before start to work...cilok ayat dyg...hehee... back to my project,I'm very lucky to be supervised by Dr.A... he is very kind,helpful and sporting..this is one of the reason why i choose to this project.. a supervisor who willing to help even if u asked him a simple question..i dun know why, maybe foreign lecturers are more easy to get in but i'm also not negating that local lecturer is hard to company...this is just my opinion from my view... as what people always said that the love comes from the eyes are always wrong... actually, i'm not really interested with this project... my project based on the electronic packaging..how come i know more electronic base while my study is more to materials...right now, nothing is impossible... nk seribu daya, x nak berdalih2 leh bg..heee...i carried it with full of patient until it completed. with the help from the peoples around me esp kak aisyah.. including the technicians lab even one of them sgt "kerek"..(nk layan yg lawa2 jer).. eee x suke betul. and tomorrow i will present for what i have done...i hope everything will going smoothly...to the frens and those who (ade ke yg berminat bc??)have read my blog wish me luck kay...ok peace...;-)

2 comments:

ajathajar said...

hi alin.
x penah tau alin ade blog.
come across ur blog through huserk's blog.
anyway, nice one =)

arelynn said...

hi ajat..thanx coz sudi tgk blog i yg x sberape nie..hehe...
sj nk try2 tulis blog..