Monday, July 20, 2009

sepetang di tasik melati...

last saturday evening, we (me,my brother and my two nieces) went to the tasik melati.. this is our normal routine on weekend.. it's just took about 5 minutes from mak ngah's house..normally, we went there for jogging and my nieces take their chance to have their childhood moment by playing at the playground... and me as usual went there for jogging as a way to kurus..heheh... staying with mak ngah, make me become food addicted... mak ngah is good cooker..so even at first I've stated in myself..."alin,dun eat." but at last i dropped my self-controlled... and after that i start to regret... mmmm...so from now, i must control myself... those who have the best way for diet share la ngn i kay...sharing is caring...peace..;-)








2 comments:

huserk said...

jogging n jalan2 bergambar :) nice

arelynn said...

heheh.. aritu bkn jogging pun serk.. aritu try naik benda tu..hehehhe..